Monday, June 24, 2013

Sewing VBS Bags

I Finally got back to sewing something!  Well, not really sewing, yet.  First, I had to do a bunch of ironing, and I decided to do that first.

I am helping our Vacation Bible School team by sewing 50 drawstring bags to be given to kids who come to VBS.

I set my ironing board to the same height as my new table, which I had to modify slightly for the "Queen", and Started ironing... I finished the ironing last night and will start sewing tonight.  Sewing a VBS project while watching the Chicago Blackhawks win the Stanley Cup... It will be a good night!

It's good to be back!  and
Until Next Time,
Paul
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Good to have you back! Sewing 50 bags will keep you busy for a bit. Hoping the Masters of Divinity is progressing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yuck, hate ironing in the summer. even if the AC is on! hate it! Luckily, we have a volunteer for pressing the "scraps" while we're working on quilts for the tornado victims!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and welcome feedback of every kind. I read and try to respond to every comment.

Unfortunately, there are yahoos out there who make it cumbersome to allow anonymous comments. Every time I have tried to open up my blog to anonymous comments I get SPAM entries and once it starts, I start receiving 1 or 2 per hour within only a few days.

So, if you want to comment, please use Google ID or OpenID, or WindowsID, all are free.... OR send me an email and I will post your comment myself.

Thanks for leaving a comment!!
Paul