Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Maria Elkins' Family Needs Prayer...

My most recent post contained a link to Maria Elkins website, and a few examples of her work.  She is a fabulous quilter, but she is much more than that.  She is also a wonderful wife to her husband Dave and mother to her children.

She posted some news regarding both Dave, who had a stroke (HERE) and her youngest daughter, whose unborn baby is showing signs of a devastating condition.  Rather than reiterate the details here, I am posting a link to her blog.  If you wish, you can read more HERE.  If you are a praying person, her family could use your prayers right now.

Until Next Time,
Paul

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Paul. I appreciate you sharing our prayer needs. Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and welcome feedback of every kind. I read and try to respond to every comment.

Unfortunately, there are yahoos out there who make it cumbersome to allow anonymous comments. Every time I have tried to open up my blog to anonymous comments I get SPAM entries and once it starts, I start receiving 1 or 2 per hour within only a few days.

So, if you want to comment, please use Google ID or OpenID, or WindowsID, all are free.... OR send me an email and I will post your comment myself.

Thanks for leaving a comment!!
Paul