Friday, February 11, 2011

Yes, I am a Man, and YES, I Quilt

I am a happily married man, father of three, and I Quilt.

A friend of mine suggested I start a blog about my quilting, and use my blog to share my quilting projects and my experiences. I get a lot of stares when people learn that I quilt, but I truly enjoy it and only wish that I could quilt more than I currently do.

I made my first quilt 18 years ago when my oldest son was born. I started quilting again a little over a year ago when my wife and I wanted to give my oldest son a Graduation Quilt. After finding out how much we were going to be charged, I looked into classes and two classes later, I started making my first quilt in 18 years, a T-Shirt Memory Quilt.

I don't know if anyone will follow this blog or not, but here it goes...

3 comments:

  1. I'll follow the blog - I've added it to Feedly. Keep blogging as you sew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be follwing your blog and have added it to my google reader. Happy Quilting. I look forward to hearing of your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found you from your comment on Bonnie Hunter's blog and how you signed off with your blog link at the end... great idea!

    I've read you all the way back to the first post and will add you into my GOogle Reader!

    How awesome of you to take classes and learn rather than pay someone else for a T-shirt Quilt.

    Love from Texas! ~bonnie

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and welcome feedback of every kind. I read and try to respond to every comment.

Unfortunately, there are yahoos out there who make it cumbersome to allow anonymous comments. Every time I have tried to open up my blog to anonymous comments I get SPAM entries and once it starts, I start receiving 1 or 2 per hour within only a few days.

So, if you want to comment, please use Google ID or OpenID, or WindowsID, all are free.... OR send me an email and I will post your comment myself.

Thanks for leaving a comment!!
Paul