Monday, December 19, 2011

I'm Going Back to School

Please forgive my slight digression from my normal "Quilty Post", but I am going back to school to earn two degrees, a Master of Ministry and a Master of Divinity.  The Ministry degree is actually a byproduct of the Divinity Degree.  In the pursuit of my Master of Divinity, I will take all of the classes needed to earn a Master of Ministry Degree, so I will earn both.

I am not going to go into great detail here, but I am going to link over to a second blog where my posts will all relate to my pursuit of these two degrees.  My first post is up, and while it is long, it includes my story and explains why I am doing this and also contains information on how you can help, if you so choose.

I will be adding a button to the right where I will link over to my other blog very soon, but for now you can get there by clicking on the blog name "Paul's Ramblings"

I would love to have you follow over there as well.

Until Next Time,
Paul

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new direction...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire your commitment to do what God asks of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your studies Paul. Hope you'll still find time to do the odd quilty post. Wishing you and your family a lovely Christmas time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am off to check it out...I am always willing to support someone who is following God's call!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paul I'm thrilled for you and your family that you have answered this call! May God ease your path and give you great joy! Blessings, marlene.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and welcome feedback of every kind. I read and try to respond to every comment.

Unfortunately, there are yahoos out there who make it cumbersome to allow anonymous comments. Every time I have tried to open up my blog to anonymous comments I get SPAM entries and once it starts, I start receiving 1 or 2 per hour within only a few days.

So, if you want to comment, please use Google ID or OpenID, or WindowsID, all are free.... OR send me an email and I will post your comment myself.

Thanks for leaving a comment!!
Paul