Monday, August 1, 2011

Wantobee A Quilter Campaign Starts TODAY!!



IT has begun… Stash Manicure’s "Wantobee A Quilter" Campaign Starts TODAY!  This is a really cool campaign designed specifically for newbies and rookies… “Wantobees”.  BUT, there’s stuff for veteran quilters as well!!

Here’s how it will work… Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday NEW “Wantobee” Quilters will win prizes.  Tuesday and Thursday those of us who already quilt can win prizes.
How do you win?  There are a few steps. 
1. You have to register with a blogger.  You can only register with ONE blogger, so if you already registered with someone else, that’s cool, I won’t hold it against you.  If you haven’t registered yet, send me an email with your name, street address and Email address, and you’ll be registered with ME!!  Thank You, Thank You!
2. You must FOLLOW This Blog.  If you already do, AWESOME, if not, you need to start… After all, you enjoy my reading about my quilting adventures, Right?  (You’re reading now!)
3. You must FOLLOW StashManicure.  If you already do, AWESOME, if not, I guarantee, you WILL NOT be disappointed.  Madamme Samm does an awesome job.  (Let me put it this way… I have three blogs with direct links in my web browser’s header, and Stash Manicure is one of them!)
4. You need to visit Stash Manicure on the given days, M,W,F for Wantobees, and T,T for Veteran Quilters, you go to Stash Manicure and you leave a comment.  Make sure that in your comment you mention that you are registered with Paul at Outnumbered Quilter.

That’s it.  That is all you need to do.  Obviously, the more comments you leave, the more chances you will have to win.  There is no restriction on how much you can win either, so comment EVERY time you are eligible to do so!
The biggest catch is this - You NEED to be registered with a participating blogger!!  And I AM ONE of those bloggers!! 

During this campaign there will be some AWESOME prizes being given away, so don’t hesitate to participate!

I will not share your information with anyone except Madame Samm so she knows you are “legit”, as my boys would say.  If your comment is chosen a winner one day, you will get an awesome prize!  And, if one of YOU win, SO DO I!!

You know you want to do this… Go for it, sign up TODAY!!


What are you waiting for? Sign up today by sending me an Email with your Name, Street Address, and your Email address!  And Go VISIT Sew We Quilt right NOW!

Until Next Time,
Paul

1 comment:

  1. Paul, I would like to register for this but is it open to quilters in the UK ?

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and welcome feedback of every kind. I read and try to respond to every comment.

Unfortunately, there are yahoos out there who make it cumbersome to allow anonymous comments. Every time I have tried to open up my blog to anonymous comments I get SPAM entries and once it starts, I start receiving 1 or 2 per hour within only a few days.

So, if you want to comment, please use Google ID or OpenID, or WindowsID, all are free.... OR send me an email and I will post your comment myself.

Thanks for leaving a comment!!
Paul