Monday, August 22, 2011

Congratulations Rhianon - Third Place is excellent...

Thanks Again, Rhianon for allowing me to share your work with my readers! 

Rhianon placed third (out of over 60 entries) in the online contest HERE ...  Congratulations Rhianon!

From my homefront there has still been no quilting... However, MaryAnna has officially moved in.  She said goodbye to her Aunt and Uncle yesterday with the promise from them that she can come visit anytime.  There was a little apprehension and a little admitted fear, and a good case of the nerves.  She has wanted this for many years, but now that it is a reality, the reality of it has finally hit her.

We are excited to have her and I will post more later, but right now I must get to work and finish her room!  SO much has happened in the past week that I have fallen far behind my own expectations.


Until Next Time,
Paul

3 comments:

  1. Once again Paul , thank you - I have 4 new followers thanks to you.
    Looking forward to hearing how MaryAnna settles in with your family. What an exciting time for you all. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, MaryAnna! It sounds wierd, but I want to welcome her to the family...even tho it's not my family. I remember that there was a lot of apprehension around here when the kid came to live. Everyone works through it, tho and soon, you won't even remember when she wasn't there. Enjoy. Lane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on being together finally! Welcome to MaryAnna! I hope the transition has been going well - here's to new beginnings. :D

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and welcome feedback of every kind. I read and try to respond to every comment.

Unfortunately, there are yahoos out there who make it cumbersome to allow anonymous comments. Every time I have tried to open up my blog to anonymous comments I get SPAM entries and once it starts, I start receiving 1 or 2 per hour within only a few days.

So, if you want to comment, please use Google ID or OpenID, or WindowsID, all are free.... OR send me an email and I will post your comment myself.

Thanks for leaving a comment!!
Paul