Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thanksgiving Week - Tuesday

It's Thanksgiving Week here in the USA, and I am posting each day about something for which I am
Thankful...

Today, I am Thankful for the wonderful country in which I live.  Over the years I have traveled to over two dozen countries and I am so glad I am priviledged to be a citizen of the United States of America.

I don't want a political debate to ensue, so I'll just leave it at that, I am Thankful for my Country.



Until Next Time,
Paul

1 comment:

I enjoy reading your comments and welcome feedback of every kind. I read and try to respond to every comment.

Unfortunately, there are yahoos out there who make it cumbersome to allow anonymous comments. Every time I have tried to open up my blog to anonymous comments I get SPAM entries and once it starts, I start receiving 1 or 2 per hour within only a few days.

So, if you want to comment, please use Google ID or OpenID, or WindowsID, all are free.... OR send me an email and I will post your comment myself.

Thanks for leaving a comment!!
Paul