Monday, November 21, 2011

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!!

OK, so this isn't Vegas, and we're not playing Black Jack... 
BUT SOMEONE is a WINNER!!

Mr Random Number Generator says Number:

is our Winner...

CONGRATULATIONS
Quilter in the Gap said...
Well for me, I keep coming back because of how genuine you appear. I enjoy reading about your projects and your family. thanks for sharing your excitement.

YOU WON!!

I have sent an email requesting your Shipping information.
I will have your fabric shipped as soon as I hear back from you...
THANKS EVERYONE FOR PARTICIPATING!!

Until Next Time,
Paul

1 comment:

  1. How very exciting...I guess I better get out of blogland and check my emails.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and welcome feedback of every kind. I read and try to respond to every comment.

Unfortunately, there are yahoos out there who make it cumbersome to allow anonymous comments. Every time I have tried to open up my blog to anonymous comments I get SPAM entries and once it starts, I start receiving 1 or 2 per hour within only a few days.

So, if you want to comment, please use Google ID or OpenID, or WindowsID, all are free.... OR send me an email and I will post your comment myself.

Thanks for leaving a comment!!
Paul