I have been looking for three weeks for the right material to sash the "Stars and Stripes" quilt for my boss, and Friday I finally found it, so that top is now complete and ready to be quilted!! I really wanted a blue, but I am coming up on the deadline, and I settled for a red that I found with rows of Stars... I also found the perfect binding fabric for this quilt (but I forgot to take a photo of it). Hopefully, I'll get this quilted and bound this week and then I'll post Finished photos.
|Close Up showing rows of small stars|
|Stars and Stripes, Top Completed!!|
I also whipped up a few Wonky Blocks for a Japanese Relief Charity Quilt being assembled by the Columbus Modern Quilt Guild.
And I cut the fabric for the Japanese Fabric Swap.
While I was ironing Stars and Strips Sashing, it jumped at me, and attacked my feet. I put the iron down and grabbed a camera, 'cuz I knew who it was... Yes, Frappe' once again getting in on the quilting action!! That goofy kitten just can't resist the temptation...
Until Next Time,